Thanks to It Started In Oxford for the nomination! This is quite nice of her. I’ve been eagerly reading her posts about life in Georgia. That’s the country in Europe, not the state in America! Take a look; it’s jammed with notes and photos about culture, food, and books. I couldn’t agree more with her How to stay sane as an expat post.
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you.
2. Share five facts about yourself to your readers.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs and post their links.
4. Notify all nominees via their social media/blogs.
5. Pass these rules on to them.
Five Fun Facts About Chewie the Rambling Badger
- I have a cowriting credit on a Milwaukee blues band’s album.
- I’ve eaten snails in a pub in Spain.
- The badger is Wisconsin’s state animal, but I was born in Ohio.
- Chewie’s a nickname from college.
- I’ve been on Korean TV with several other foreign teachers and students.
- Ann Loseva’s Space – A Russian English teacher who’s now in Japan
- ELT Rants, Reviews, Reflections – The three Rs.
- That Awkward Duck – Blending blogging with art
- Consider This A Postcard – A world traveler and fitness fiend
- DMZ Jazz – Smart guy.
- Dom & Hyo – Concise infographics about Korea
- The Other Things Matter – An English teacher on life in the classroom in Japan
- Sincerely, Shalom – Indeed!
- Katy’s Adventures – England and Europe
- Vagabond Chloe – A young traveler whose site has good write-ups and pictures. Also, I just like the word vagabond.
As my dad likes to say, make it a good day!